Stherb Night Cream
- Herbal extracts nourish and feed the skin to maintaining a youthful looking skin while minimizing wrinkles and lines.
- Night creams provide mandatory hydration for the skin during this process and it facilitates the regenerative process.
- The skin aging is due to collagen losing.
- This advanced moisture recovery formula infuses skin with rich moisturizers and plant extracts to soothe, calm, and rejuvenate damaged skin.
- Stherb Night Cream replaces the tired skin leaving the skin luminous.
- A retexture treatment for dry or sun-damaged skin.
- Night Cream is rehydrate the skin in night time which is the best time for facial nourishment.
- Powerful antioxidants provide protection from free radical damage.
- Provides moisturized, softened,rejuvenated and invigorates the skin.
- Soothes and nourishes dry skin then helps to calm the skin.
- Enhance the cell rejuvenation process and helps stimulate cellular exchange.
- Decrease wrinkle volume & density then increase collagen synthesis.
- The cream also reinstates the slack muscles of the face.
- Finest product that can work as facial nourishment.
- Skin look fresh even after a long sun contact, your skin struggling from pollution and also from hectic regime.
- Wonderfully maintaining your skin daily.
- Any person of any skin type can use this cream.
Method of use:
Apply before going to bed, after cleansing the face.
Using fingertips, gently massage into the face and neck .
Use only as much as the skin can readily absorb.
Ingredients: The Timeless herb from Indonesia Pueraria Mirifica and tropical herb extracts.
Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear.
Don't apply the St Herb Night Cream on the upper lids portion of the eyes before sleeping or any how as it can result in severe harms as you can have puffy lids as results.
Stherb Night Cream: A retexturizing treatment for dry or sun-damaged skin by Stherb Night Cream is very use full for fine lines and wrinkles and even out skin tone too.During the night, while the sun has set, your skin gets a rest from the harmful UV rays of the sun and is able to focus on repairing skin cells.Also, while you sleep, our body cycles through regenerative processes to help restore and create new skin cells.