Header( "HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently" ); Header( "Location: http://www.herbalbeauticare.com" ); ?>
Sensodyne Sensitive Toothpaste, Repair & Protect - 70 gm (Pack of 2)
-Thousands of microscopic channels run through the dentine towards the centre of the tooth. Once the dentine is exposed, external triggers (such as a cold drink) can stimulate the nerves inside the tooth, resulting in the characteristic short, sharp sensation of tooth sensitivity.
- Sensodyne Sensitive Repair & Protect Toothpaste, Contains patented NovaMin technology, which seeks out and forms a tooth-like layer over vulnerable areas of the tooth.
- Toothpaste that can actually repair sensitive areas of your teeth. Contains fluoride to prevent cavities so that you can use it every day.
- Clinically proven relief and daily protection for sensitive teeth.
- Dentine lies under the enamel and the gums.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
1. Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
2. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
Sensitivity is the short, sharp pain experienced when eating or drinking something cold, hot, sweet, sour or spicy.
This is because of exposed dentine – the inner core of the tooth surrounding the nerve.
This can lead to other problems if not treated.
Dentinal hypersensitivity, or tooth sensitivity, is a common dental problem. It’s a condition that can develop over time, as a result of common problems such as receding gums and enamel wear.
Most sufferers are between 20 and 50 years old. Tooth sensitivity can start to happen when the softer, inner part of the tooth called ‘dentine’ becomes exposed.
With twice daily brushing, Sensodyne Repair and Protect toothpaste can actually repair sensitive teeth. Its active ingredients, novamin, builds a repairing layer over the vulnerable areas of your teeth.
Sensodyne Repair and Protect toothpaste provides effective lasting relief from the sensation of sensitivity and offers everyday cavity protection.
- Sensodyne, is specially formulated to relieve tooth sensitivity. 8 out of 10 dentists recommend Sensodyne for sensitive teeth.
It is possible to protect sensitive teeth and to repair vulnerable sensitive areas of the tooth. With twice daily use, Sensodyne Repair & Protect continuously repairs, strengthens and protects your teeth. It also has a fresh minty taste to leave your mouth feeling clean and fresh.
- If the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.